How far do you need to walk to get to public greenery? The Sobolt GreenRange analysis shows you, on the basis of spatial data and smart route planning. This provides several interesting insights regarding the accessibility of public greenery for all the residents. Such insights can be helpful in the purview of developing a pleasant and liveable municipality. For example, this tool can help you to reduce average walking distances.
The GreenRange analysis comprises the following components:
- Average walking distance per neighbourhood and building;
- Average walking time at normal speed and at senior citizen speed;
- Comparison with other municipalities;
- Analysis of vulnerable groups;
- Map showing optimum locations for additional greenery.