What is going on in your area? How have others tackled similar issues? The tags in the map of the Netherlands below show the locations engaged in spatial adaptation. An overview of adaptation measures implemented locally is available via the ClimateScan website.
- Nieuwegein vision and implementation programme: climate adaptation along with greenery and nature
- New Maassluis street is entirely rain-proof
- Action perspectives for rendering the city of Zwolle water-resilient
- Capelle aan den IJssel has launched project to combat soil subsidence and waterlogging
- Water Agenda and Water Discussion Map assist district water boards in new way of working